With posts such as…
- Defeating Procrastination
- Notetaking Strategies
- Triaging Your Assignments
- Basics for Efficient Studying
- “Academic Disaster Insurance”
- Test-taking Strategies
- "Study Cove" Organization
- What NOT To Do When Studying
- Tips for Those Who Struggle with Math
- Making a Detailed Study Schedule
- How to Underline/Highlight Effectively
- The Work-Progress Journal
- How to Read a Textbook
Click here to see even more!
You look healthy.
And by that I don’t mean you look fat.
I mean your face isn’t grey any more, the circles under your eyes aren’t so dark. Your lips aren’t cracked and dry and your hair isn’t thinning and brittle. I mean you seem more focused when I talk to you, You actually look at me and listen rather than being so unable to stay still or think about anything other than your illness that your eyes dart around the room and you nod manically the whole time I’m speaking. You seem calmer, stiller, quieter. You’re easier to have a joke with and you take things on board much more than you used to.
I mean you laugh now, you’re less serious. There’s life about you, it’s in your eyes and your smile, it’s in the way you speak and even in the way you go about your daily tasks.
You look healthy. You look happy. It really, really suits you.
when your friend finds you after a tv show marathon